Meeting Minutes 10/28/2006
Talk about club Businesses.
1. Need a Events Coordinator.
a. Job entails sending out emails to remind members of upcoming events.
b. Talking to event locations about opening and closing times
c. In lieu of paying $25 a year, a member could donate an item or his or her time to be auctioned at the Feast or other Fleet event.
Regardless of the amount raised by such auction, it would only count for one year's worth of dues.
And can not be done for consecutive years.
2. Members Package for next year. Dues will be due in Jan. Cost $25.
a. Lots of cool stuff coming. Get us a your picture to us asap.
3. Club meetings are moving starting next month.
4. We have decide to move the Meeting to be when the conventions are so that we can get more attendance.
a. Saturday Jan 20 @ Noon at Boondocks. Laser tag to follow.
b. Saturday April 20 @ Noon in the Atrium bar at Starfest.
c. Saturday July 21 @ 11 am at Village inn next to Laser Quest. Laser tag to follow.
d. Saturday Oct 27 or when ever MileHiCon is in 2007
Talk about Past events.
1. Laser Quest.
2. Web Site hosting is moved to a new Web hosting service.
3. Council would like to see more participation from the members to events like this.
Talk about upcoming events.
1. Nov. 5 Denver zoo free day Sunday. Meet at 11am.
2. Dec 2 Parade of Lights Details as we get closer will be forth coming.
3. Jan 20 @ Noon at Boondocks. Club Meeting - Laser tag to follow.
4. Feb 3 Art Museum to see new additions.
5. March Colorado Railroad Museum.
6. April 20 Starfest - Club Meeting
7. May 25-27 - OPUS - Klingon Feast 2007
8. June 2 - Colorado Medevil Festival. - North
9. June 9 - Camping for Ren Colorado Renaissance Festival - South
10. July 21 Club Meeting - Village Inn - Laser Quest to follow.
11. August - Picnic. Will need to schedule.
12. September - Labor Day Event??
13. October - MileHiCon - - Klingon Feast 2007
14. November - Free Day Zoo
15. Dec - Parade
Talk about Misc.
1. Member Package
2. If you would like and extra "T"-shirt it will cost $5
3. What can we do to get a better turn out of members? Suggestions?
Open to all
Find out about internet access for meetings - John
Language class at meetings - John and voS
Remember, if you do not give input we donít know what you want out of the club!
As always, if anyone has any news to add, please contact Jennifer (DíLara) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it.
Archive Of Previous Meeting Minutes