Meeting Minutes 06/17/2006
Talk about Past events.
1. Starfest 2006 - Fun time had by all
2. OPUS 2006 - Fun time had by all
a. Klingon Feast
i. Went well, need to work on panels more.
ii. We were asked to do it at MileHiCon.
iii. Added hot dog cookers
1. Donations? Else club will buy one.
Peter Pound($10). Mark Miller($10), John Miller($10).
Please send donations to :
PO BOX 351
Lafayette, Co 80026
1. Need more food less booze?? Ok I can see more food.
2. Was great fun.
3. Medieval Faire - Fun time had by all.
4. Ren Faire- Fun time had by all.
Talk about filling club positions.
In lieu of paying $25 a year, a member could donate his or her time.
A member who donates his/her time to do this would get a Donation sized member package based on there duties.
(ie, Events coordinator would get the Calendars, Pen, and window decals., A security manager would get a T-shirt.)
1. Tasks of the Events Coordinator.
a. Job entails sending out event reminders using the Yahoo group calendar.
b. Contacting to event locations about opening and closing times and costs and report back to the group.
c. Contacting other groups to coordinate events and report back to the group.
d. Maintaining a List of Event Ideas, we will set up a web url for this.
e. Update and maintain House Yahoo Calendar.
f. Manatory to attend all meetings.
Talk about upcoming events.
1. July 7 Pirate Movie Rush at the UA Continental 6 Times to come.
2. July 8 BBQ at Bill and Sue's Saturday
3. July 9 Botanic Gardens Free Day Sunday Need someone to take this event on.
4. Aug 20 Denver Museum of Nature and Science Sunday Free Day
5. Sept 16 Laser tag at LaserQuest
6. Oct. 14 Halloween Party Johns house
7. October 27 - 29 MileHiCon
a. Club Meeting(Time to be anncounced)
b. Klingon Feast
i. Need volunteers!!!
2. Table Sitting.
3. Room setup.
8. Nov. 5 Denver zoo free day Sunday
9. Dec 16 House Meeting Where?
Casino Trip to Black Hawk?
Parade of Lights?
Putt Putt Golf at Westminster Promenade - http://www.putting-edge.com/?
Films on Fillmore See URL - need an owner/someone to run this. http://www.cherrycreeknorth.com/viewpage.asp?ID=69
Talk about Misc.
1. Member Package
a. If you would like and extra "T"-shirt it will cost $5
2. What can we do to get a better turn out of members? Suggestions?
Moving Meetings from March, June, Sept, Dec. To Jan, April(Starfest), July, Oct(MileHiCon).
This should allow all members who attend these events to also attend meetings.
If you have comments please let us know.
3. Rank iron ons for T-shirts.
4. Movie rush for Starfighters - not sure date?
Peter - to get a new screen.
As always, if anyone has any news to add, please contact Jennifer (DíLara) at email@example.com and I will add it.
Archive Of Previous Meeting Minutes