Klingon Warrior Test
You must get a 80% or better to proceed.
1. Translate the Klingon phrase Qapla' into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
2.Translate the Klingon phrase nuqneH into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
Hello, What do you want?
Go away you bother me!
Can I help you?
3. Translate the Klingon phrase tLingan maH into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
You Klingon dog.
We are Klingon!
4. Translate the Klingon word Quch into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
5. Translate the Klingon word jIyaj into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
You confuse me!
I get it.
6. Translate the Klingon phrase nuq Daq yuj Dapol into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
Where do you keep the blood wine?
Where do you keep the chocolate?
Where do you keep the weapons?
7. Translate the Klingon phrase Duj HvoqtaH into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
Always trust your instincts!
Trust your instincts always!
Your instincts trust always!
8. Translate the Klingon word majQa' into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
9. Translate the Klingon phrase bIjatlh 'e' yImev into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
10. Translate the Klingon word batLh into the clumsy Human idiom known as English.
Section 2 Klingon History and Culture
11. What is the name of the Klingon Homeworld? How many moons does this planet have and what are their names?
Qo'nos or Kronos, 1, Praxis
Qa'or or Krakor, 1 Proxis
Qu'or or Krukor, 1 Pruxis
12. Who is currently the Chancellor of the High Council?
13. Which Klingon food is always best when served live?
14. Legend tells us that Kahless battled another warrior for twelve days and twelve nights. Who was this warrior?
Morath, his brother
Mordor, his enemy
Morkar, his friend
15. When Gowron became Chancellor of the High Council, who plunged the Empire into civil war by opposing him?
16. Which Klingon officer spearheaded the conspiracy to assassinate the leaders of the Klingon Empire and the Federation to derail the first Khitomer
17. How long is a warrior responsible for his family’s honor?
Until the father dies.
18. What does an adult Klingon never go without?
19. Before leaving for Sto'vo'kor, Kahless promised he would one day return. Pointing at a star in the sky, he said "Look for me there." What was the name
of that star and the monastery established in that system?
20. Where do dishonored Klingons go when they die?
21. What is the highest honor a Klingon can achieve?
22. Finish this sentence: "There will be no peace as long as _____ _____!"
23. Who was the late Chancellor of the High Council who held that position for longer than any other?
24. Is Klingon society generally patriarchal (male-dominated) or matriarchal (female-dominated)?
25. Which three concepts are of the highest regard in Klingon society?
Loyalty! Duty! Glory!
Honor! Duty! Loyalty!
Glory! Loyalty! Duty!